– Donald Trump is now going on television and insisting that he lost the election because of “massive dumps.” How are SNL and Alec Baldwin even supposed to top that?
– Just fifty days until Biden White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki takes control of the @PressSec account on Twitter, and we can finally start believing what’s coming from it.
– Important message from Dr. Fauci, by way of Peter Morley:
WATCH: Dr. Fauci warns in the upcoming weeks re: #COVID19 “We may see a surge upon a surge. We don’t want to frighten people but that’s just the reality.”
— Peter Morley (@morethanmySLE) November 30, 2020
– Trump now insists there’s “NO WAY” he lost the election. The evidence he’s provided of this: a video of a large crowd at one of his rallies. It’s the latest reminder that drawing huge crowds is never an indicator of voter turnout. It wasn’t true for Eugene Debs in 1912, it wasn’t true for Wendell Willkie in 1944, and it wasn’t true for Trump either. Not that Trump knows anything about American history.
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)
Trump Investigations from Michael_Novakhov (126 sites)