- South Africa paying more than double EU price for Oxford vaccine
- WHO platform for pharmaceutical firms unused since pandemic began
- Vaccine acceptance rising across Europe but falling in parts of Asia
- Fauci describes ‘liberating feeling’ of no longer working under Trump
- UK coronavirus – latest updates
Police in London have broken up a wedding with almost 400 guests in a “completely unacceptable breach” of Covid lockdown rules which only allow six people to attend.
Under strict measures introduced at the start of the year, weddings are currently only supposed to take place under “exceptional circumstances”, but officers found hundreds of people when they were alerted to a gathering inside a school in Stamford Hill, north London,
Remy Julienne, a stuntman who worked on six James Bond films as well as the 1969 classic “The Italian Job”, has died from Covid-19 aged 90.
A veteran of more than 1,400 films and TV commercials as an actor or stunt coordinator, Julienne had been in intensive care in a hospital in his home town of Montargis in central France since early January.