Editor’s note: A summary of our coverage from an abbreviated week due to the Thanksgiving holidays.
- Our Prosecution Memo Points the Way for the Special Counsel
by Norman L. Eisen (@NormEisen), Ryan Goodman (@rgoodlaw), E. Danya Perry (@Edanyaperry), Donald Simon, Joshua Stanton (@StantonLaw), Joyce Vance (@JoyceWhiteVance), Siven Watt (@SivenWatt), Andrew Weissmann (@AWeissmann_) and Fred Wertheimer (@FredWertheimer)
- Incendiary Speech That Spurs Violence is Rising in US, But Tools Exist to Shrink It
by Susan Benesch (@SusanBenesch)
- Strengthening Press Freedom: New Media Principles for Commonwealth States
by Karuna Nundy (@karunanundy)
Counterterrorism – Human Rights
- UN Counterterrorism and Technology: What Role for Human Rights in Security?
by Tomaso Falchetta and Anna Oosterlinck (@AnnaOosterlinck)
Law of Armed Conflict
- Over 80 Countries Committed to Curb Use of Explosive Weapons, Now Comes the Hard Part
by Bonnie Docherty
Authoritarianism / Autocracy
- Fighting Tunisia’s Rampant Corruption with Autocracy – Kais Saied’s Chimera
by Imad Daïmi (@imaddaimi)
Social Media: Twitter
- More Turbulence Ahead for Twitter as the EU’s Digital Services Act Tests Musk’s Vision
by Karen Gullo (@KEGullo) and Christoph Schmon (@cSchmon)
Western Balkans / Israel
- Israel’s Newfound Interest in the Western Balkans is a Welcome Opening
by Jasmin Mujanović (@JasminMuj)
The post Digest of Recent Articles on Just Security (Nov. 19-25) appeared first on Just Security.