🚨🇮🇷 BREAKING NEWS: Iran is currently using the BeiDou-3 navigation system to monitor the “direct” destructive impact of its missile and drone strikes on various locations in Israel and Gulf states in “real-time”—damage that was previously concealed by the opposing side.
Video
— @Iran_Army_Stan Aug 2, 2026
Day: August 1, 2026
Trump cancels new strikes on Iran after Middle East allies’ request ft.trib.al/So8nSaN
— @FT Aug 2, 2026
The president said he agreed to requests from Iran and other Middle Eastern countries to cancel the attack, citing progress in talks.
Follow live updates: cnn.it/451VpV8
— @cnnbrk Aug 2, 2026
⚡️Russian oil refinery, airbase reportedly struck by Ukrainian forces.
Ukrainian forces struck a Russian airbase in Engels and an oil refinery in Saratov overnight on Aug. 2, monitoring channels reported.
— @KyivIndependent Aug 2, 2026
BREAKING: 🇺🇸🇮🇷 Only one-third of US Patriot missile reserves remain, per Fox News
Fox News, by publishing a new chart, announced that out of the 2,330 Patriot missiles the United States had before the war with Iran, about two-thirds have been used, and the reserves of this US Army air defense system have reached about 800 missiles
Half of the US THAAD air defense system reserves have also been used.
— @Megatron_ron Aug 2, 2026
🚨 JUST NOW: Secretary Marco Rubio announced CUBA is part of organizing Anti ICE riots in America
KEEP EXPOSING EVERYTHING
Video
— @MAGAVoice Aug 2, 2026
🚨 BREAKING;
🇮🇱 Israel: “Mossad knows exactly which room, which bed, and which location your top general is sleeping in tonight.”
🇮🇷 Iran: “You knew all that, yet you didn’t see 3,000 rockets crossing your border in 20 minutes? Keep watching the beds; we will keep firing missiles.”
Video
— @IsraelArmyX Aug 1, 2026
BOMB AT MOSCOW RESTAURANT DETONATED BY FEMALE SUICIDE BOMBER — RUSSIAN NAC
August 1, 2026, 10:21 PM — Russia’s National Anti-Terrorism Committee (NAC) reported that the bomb near the terrace of the Balzi Rossi restaurant was detonated by a female suicide bomber. She was killed in the blast. A security guard and one of the guests were also killed. Twenty-one people were injured.
11:03 PM — A large number of OMON riot police officers, Rosgvardiya units, and FSB personnel were deployed to the Balzi Rossi restaurant following the explosion.
According to VChK-OGPU and Rucriminal.info, State Duma deputy Zelimkhan Mutsoev was among the guests attending the private event. The sources say he arrived before the explosion and was not injured.
The reported target of the suicide bomber was a guest who arrived in a government vehicle equipped with flashing emergency lights.
9:41 PM — VChK-OGPU and Rucriminal.info say they obtained footage recorded immediately after the explosion at the Balzi Rossi restaurant in central Moscow.
According to the reports, high-profile guests, accompanied by drivers and security personnel, were arriving for a private event and entering through the restaurant’s open terrace. The outlets say they identified State Duma deputy Zelimkhan Mutsoev among the attendees, and that his personal Maybach was parked in the VIP area.
Moments later, a vehicle with flashing emergency lights pulled up directly beside the terrace. As its passenger was getting out, a person carrying an explosive device approached the terrace. Seconds later, the bomb detonated.
— @OlenaRohoza Aug 1, 2026
🇷🇺🇨🇳What happened in the last few hours could become a turning point in the entire war.
Xi Jinping has reportedly made an urgent and extremely tough decision.
According to sources allegedly close to the Chinese leadership, Xi has delivered an ultimatum to the Kremlin.
China — which for years has served as Russia’s main economic and political shield — is now said to have shifted into pressure mode. Reports claim that Beijing has already delivered a clear message to Moscow:
• Russia must begin a real withdrawal of its troops from Ukrainian territory as soon as possible.
• China is allegedly prepared to offer serious economic guarantees and even help engineer a “soft” exit from the war.
• If Moscow refuses, China could sharply reduce its support for Russia, including purchases of oil, technology cooperation, and diplomatic protection.
If true, this would mark the most serious sign yet that even Beijing may no longer see the war as sustainable in its current form.
— @Oct7NeverForget Aug 1, 2026
🇺🇸🇮🇱🇮🇷⚠️ The commander of U.S. European Command has reportedly warned the Pentagon that the U.S. Navy no longer has enough destroyers to simultaneously defend Israel from Iranian ballistic missile attacks and meet broader global defense commitments, according to The Washington Post.
🔹 General Alexus Grynkewich reportedly told senior Pentagon officials that the fleet of destroyers assigned to missile defense missions has become increasingly overstretched.
📍 The report states that U.S. Navy destroyers have been conducting sustained operations in the Mediterranean Sea, the Red Sea, and waters surrounding Iran, while scheduled maintenance has further reduced the number of combat-ready vessels available for deployment.
⚓ According to the assessment, maintaining the current level of missile defense for Israel is becoming increasingly difficult without affecting other U.S. military priorities.
The reported warning highlights the growing strain that prolonged high-intensity operations are placing on U.S. military resources. Sustained ballistic missile defense missions consume both interceptor stockpiles and naval availability, underscoring the challenge of maintaining global force commitments while supporting allies during an extended regional conflict.
See the latest updates with us: @visionergeo
Video
— @visionergeo Aug 1, 2026
